Sunday, September 11, 2011
Dyfi Osprey Project
The high winds forecast over the next few days are clearly a worry and will probably prevent any of the ospreys starting their migration, hopefully they will leave Thursday or Friday once the winds die down. Accordingly, the Dyfi Osprey Project will remain open throughout this week and will now close at 18.00 Friday evening, September 16th. Pop in and see us if your around!